Urology in Fall River, Massachusetts
Dr. Mark A Ventura, MD, is a Urology specialist in Fall River, Massachusetts. He attended and graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 1990, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Urology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Saint Annes Hospital, Southcoast Hospital Group Inc. Dr. Mark A Ventura also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Steward Medical Group Inc. Dr. Mark A Ventura accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (508) 996-3991 to request Dr. Mark A Ventura the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
- Urology (primary specialty)
- Over 31 years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Doctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning Teacher of Medicine, is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Mark A Ventura attended and graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 1990.
- NPI #: 1679619654
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, January 29, 2007
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, January 20, 2012
- eRx - He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS - He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR - He does use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professionals ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI - He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC - He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A Maintenance of Certification Program encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Dr. Mark A Ventura
Dr. Mark A Ventura has been primarily specialized in Urology for over 31 years of experience.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
|Hospital Name||Location||Hospital Type||Hospital Ownership|
|Fall River, Massachusetts||Acute Care Hospitals||Proprietary|
|Fall River, Massachusetts||Acute Care Hospitals||Voluntary Non-Profit - Private|
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As||Legal Organization Name||Number of members|
|Steward Medical Group Inc||1071|
851 Middle St
Fall River, MA 02721-1781
Phone: (508) 996-3991
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This doctor profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Friday, January 20, 2012. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data guide.
Contact Dr. Mark A Ventura by phone: (508) 996-3991 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
Dr. Mark A Ventura [NPI: 1679619654]Urology
Find us at the office
Overmann- Mucha street no. 55, 74667 Papeete, French Polynesia
Give us a ring
+76 987 423 417
Mon - Fri, 8:00-17:00