Create a Site With Websites + Marketing
Our Website Builderâ€™s designer-made templates make it easy to create the site youâ€™ve always wanted in minutes, while built-in marketing tools help your business get found in all the right places.
Create a WordPress Website
If youre looking to customize everything down to the pixel, a WordPress site is the perfect solution for you. You create the site, but weâ€™ll take care of the hosting, maintenance and software updates.
Hire a GoDaddy Web Designer
Leave it to our team of design experts to create a site thatâ€™s perfectly suited to you. Work with a dedicated web specialist every step of the way to make sure your site looks even better than youd envisioned.
Sell With Websites + Marketing
Whether youre selling products, services or digital goods, weve got you covered. Get a website with an online store thatâ€™s simple to set up, looks great and lets you sell everywhere, while still managing it all from one place.
Sell With WordPress + WooCommerce
A WordPress website coupled with an online store powered by WooCommerce gives you endless possibilities for growth. From payments to product displays, you can customize virtually everything.
Hire a Pro to Build Your Store
Save time and get peace of mind by trusting our pros to create an online store for you. Well do the heavy lifting so you can get to the good stuff â€” like watching your business take off.
Digital Marketing Suite
Not only does Marketing Suite help you get found on Google and manage social media and reviews from one spot, it also offers industry-specific business advice, so you always know what to work on next.Â Â
Search Engine Optimization
Boost your site on Google and other search engines with keyword suggestions, a Google My Business listing and tracking thatll help you monitor your search engine ranking over time.
Professional templates help you create elegant emails your customers will actually want to open, while custom analytics let you track engagement to make every email better than the last.
We love to help. Seriously.
Still not sure what you need? Give us a call. Weâ€™re happy to help, even if youâ€™re not a customer. Were here 24/7/365. Call anytime. 020 7084 1810
Why go with GoDaddy for my website?
Great question. No matter which website creation tool you choose, weâ€™ll never leave you hanging when it comes to the important stuff like:Â
- Weâ€™re known for our reliable, fast and secure hosting. Plus, select plans offer SSL certificates to keep you and your customersâ€™ info safe.Â Â
- We create designs for the modern world that look great on any device.Â Â
- From setup to checkout, our ecommerce solutions have everything you need to sell online.Â Â
- Our GoDaddy Guides are some of the friendliest and most knowledgeable people youâ€™ll ever meet. Enjoy our award-winning, 24/7 support from actual humans.Â
Everything in one place.
- You might only want the basic stuff now, but we have everything you need to succeed online.Â Thatâ€™s why we make it easy to integrate and add on more tools as your business grows.Â
What are my options for creating a website?
You have two options: You can make a website yourself with Website BuilderÂ or Managed WordPress, or hire a professional. The do-it-yourself route is designed to be as simple as possible, but if youâ€™d rather someone else do it for you, we can do that. Weâ€™ll set you up with a designer that can get a basic site online quickly and easily. It costs more, but if you donâ€™t have the time or desire to do it yourself, itâ€™s worth the investment.Â
Which website creation tool should I choose?
Hereâ€™s a quick refresher on each tool:Â Â
- Use this if you need a website created quickly and easily.
- The modular editor in the tool lets you add entire sections to pages with a few clicks.
- You donâ€™t have to worry about design. Pre-built, industry-specific templates keep it looking professional.
- Use this if you need a highly customized site and enjoy the freedom to change every detail.
- WordPress lets you take your website with you if you change hosting providers.
- If youâ€™re going to work with a designer, WordPress is an industry standard that most web professionals are familiar with.Â Â
How much does it cost to have GoDaddy create my website for me?
The price for our experts to make your website will vary based on how complex of a site you need and how long it will take to make. One-time build fees start at Â£599.99 plus Â£14.99/month for hosting. Call 020 7983 9944 for a free consultation.
How would I use GoDaddy Website Builder?
What if I want to create an advanced website myself?
If youâ€™re looking for a way to make a highly customized website, WordPress is the way to go. It lets you create a powerful website by using themes, inserting your own custom code and adding plugins developed by other users. It takes a little more skill, but its the worldâ€™s most popular site-building tool for a reason.Â Â
Learn more about Managed WordPress
How long does it take to create my website?
With Website Builder, it can take less than hour to create a basic website. The more details and content you add, the more time itâ€™ll take.Â
Â If you create your website using WordPress, the time it takes to complete it will depend on your skill level and the features you add. You can opt for pre-built themes that will get your site up quickly, or you can spend more time customizing every aspect of your site. If youâ€™re not familiar with WordPress, be prepared for a learning curve that may add a few hours to the process.
Can I transfer my site to another hosting provider in the future?
It depends on which tool you decide to create your website with.
- Website Builder does not allow you to take your website with you.
- WordPress allows you to take your website files with you and install them on another hosting provider.Â Â
Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
* Your free trial is for one month. A credit card is not required to sign up for the free trial, however you can choose to subscribe to a Website Builder plan at any time during the free trial. Once the free trial ends you will be required to provide a credit card in your GoDaddy account to continue with a Website Builder plan. If you already have a credit card on file in your GoDaddy account, you can choose to turn on auto-renew for the Website Builder plan and will be charged at the end of the free trial. Plans will automatically renew until cancelled.Â Â