StillingstittelChief Production Officer (CPO)
StillingsfunksjonProduktledelse, Ingeniør, Produksjon
Tiotech AS is focused on taking a leading position in developing greener batteries. We are getting ready to implement our plans of building up our production of titania battery materials in Norway, and are therefore expanding our team with a Chief Production Officer (CPO).
Following many years of R&D, we are now ready to implement our plans to build a manufacturing plant and the CPO will play an important role in implementing the scale-up strategy and quality assurance.
The CPO will be responsible for the companys development through building the production from lab-scale and pilot-scale to industrial-scale. The CPO will have the overall responsibility for the company’s materials production.
Main tasks for this position are:
- Develop the production process - taking an instrumental part in expanding the production capacity, including own production facilities
- Responsible for managing the follow up of the current manufacturing until the local factory is operational. including knowledge transfer from the current manufacturer outside of Norway
- Develop procedures for manufacturing and protocols for quality control
- Recruitment of production staff and development of the production organization
- Logistics related to the manufacturing process: purchase of chemicals and supplies and following up suppliers and deliveries
- Implementing new R&D knowledge in the manufacturing process in cooperation with the CTO
- Project management
- Establish relationships with commercial/industrial partners
You have 5-10 years of work experience within the chemical industry and extensive experience from operations and project management. You have experience with delivering manufacturing facilities on time/quality/cost. Experience from the battery value chain is a plus.
You have a Masters degree in chemistry/ process engineering/ technology, alternatively other engineering qualifications.
As the CPO you will have a large impact on the strategy going forward. You will work closely with the rest of the management team and a professional board of directors with experience from the manufacturing industry.
As a person you are thorough, structured and have a hands-on approach, You enjoy a quick pace and you are motivated by stretched objectives, and you have excellent collaboration and communication skills. You are proficient in both spoken and written English and preferably speak and understand Norwegian.
If you find this opportunity interesting, please contact Jon Gjerde - 95844394 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Bjørn Alsterberg - 91334865 / email@example.com. We provide full confidentiality towards your current employer should you require so. We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible or within 06.08.2021. Go to www.visere.no and click on the job ad link to submit your application and CV.
TioTech AS is a Norwegian manufacturer of titanium dioxide (titania) nanomaterials and a developer of titania-based technologies. The innovative materials are designed in our in-house laboratory in Bergen. During a thorough development phase, we have created a patented titania nanoparticle which is produced at ton-scale. We have extensive experience with custom-making titania and its production process – always with the aim of developing products which can replace current solutions with more sustainable ones.
Find us at the office
Overmann- Mucha street no. 55, 74667 Papeete, French Polynesia
Give us a ring
+76 987 423 417
Mon - Fri, 8:00-17:00